Naturesoft – Home Product Solutions

Call Us Now: 1-800-888-7718​​

School and Offices

Keep Your Employees and Students Safe and Healthy


Textile is a global non-profit that works closely with our members to drive industry transformation in preferred fibers, integrity and standards and responsible supply networks. We identify and share best practices regarding farming, materials, processing, traceability and product end-of-life in order to reduce the textile industry’s impact on the world’s water, soil and air, and the human population.


Members may be new to sustainability practices or want to take their strategy to the next level. Our members include textile suppliers, service providers, manufacturers, brands and retailers, and farmers.


Approximately 53 million children and 6 million adults in the U.S. spend a significant portion of their days in more than 120,000 public and private buildings. Many of these buildings contain indoor air pollutants that pose increased risks to the health of children and staff. Poor indoor air quality can greatly affect concentration, attendance, and overall performance.

Understanding and controlling some of most common indoor air pollutants found in schools, and commercial buildings can help improve your indoor air quality and reduce the risk of health concerns.

Mold & Bacteria

The presence of moisture within school and office building structures stimulates the growth of mold. Molds can grow on wood, paper, carpet, foods, and insulation.

Inhaling or touching mold can cause fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes. Mold can also trigger asthma attacks.

Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless odorless gas. CO is most commonly created in improperly vented furnaces, worn or poorly maintained combustion devices, and by exhaust fumes that have been drawn back into the the building. ​

Exposure to CO may result in a variety of flu- like symptoms such as dizziness, fatigue, headaches, disorientation and nausea.

Classroom & Office Supplies

Volatile organic compounds (VOCS) are chemicals found in common classroom and office supplies such as glues, paints, and cleaning supplies. ​

VOCS evaporate into the air when these products are used or where they are stored. VOCS can cause irritation to the eyes, nose, and throat. Exposure can cause headaches, and damage to the kidneys, liver, and central nervous system.