Naturesoft – Home Product Solutions

Call Us Now: 1-800-888-7718​​

Could Poor Air Quality be Harming Your Home?

According to the EPA, the air inside your home may be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside.

Most people wash their hands throughout the day to keep themselves healthy from bacteria, viruses, and other organisms, but what about the air? 

Contamination of air ducts builds up over time and will reduce the efficiency of the air system and continually circulate the contaminants throughout the home.

Even frequent air filter changes cannot stop this contamination process due to the fact that 15% of pollutants are trapped by air filters which only collect dust and dirt. Our air purification systems take care of the remaining 85% of pollutants that the air filters miss!

Air Quality Evaluation

If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, your home will benefit from our air purification products! Contact your HVAC Provider TODAY!

Benefits of In-Duct Air Purifiers:

In-Duct Air Purifiers Safely Eliminate:

The Science Behind the Method: UV lights have proven effective at helping to clean air ducts. The UV-C energy produced by the bulbs can destroy even the most minute particle of dust or microbial. 

Oxidation (O3) which is generated at 185 angstroms has a 99% effectiveness in killing viruses and bacteria within the air ducts of your home. Using effective UV lighting destroys the DNA of the bacteria and it makes to where it can no longer reproduce. 

As a result of alternating the DNA, this can help reduce hidden odors and greatly improve the quality of air that you breathe within your home.